(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors in the LGA2011-3 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® X99 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 8 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB of system memory
* Support for up to 256 GB of system memory when using Registered DIMMs.
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- 4 channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 3600(OC) / 3400(OC) / 3333(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Registered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx4/2Rx4 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Realtek® ALC1150 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
|Wireless Communication module
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- Bluetooth 4.2, 4.1, BLE, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1+EDR
- Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- 2 x Intel® GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Support for Teaming
- 3 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1~3)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_1 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16_1 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
* The U2_32G_2 connector shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_2 slot. When the U2_32G_2 connector is populated, the PCIEX16_2 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
* The M2_32G connector shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_3 slot. When the M2_32G connector is populated, the PCIEX16_3 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
(The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The SATA_EXPRESS connector shares bandwidth with the PCIEX4 slot. When the SATA_EXPRESS connector is populated, the PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
- Support for NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and 3-Way/2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ technologies
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- 1 x SATA Express connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5), supporting RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (sSATA3 0~3), supporting IDE and AHCI modes only
(An operating system installed on the SATA3 0~5 ports cannot be used on the sSATA 0~3 ports.)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
- 2 x U.2 connectors
* When an i7-5820K or i7-6800K CPU is installed, the U2_32G_1 connector becomes unavailable.
||Chipset+Intel® USB 3.1 controller:
Chipset+Renesas® USB 3.0 Hubs:
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 8 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 2 x U.2 connectors
- 1 x SATA Express connector
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling fan/water cooling pump header (CPU_OPT_PUMP)
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x system fan/water cooling pump header (SYS_FAN3_PUMP)
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x RGB LED strip extension cable header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x DisplayPort In port
- 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
- 5 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x RJ-45 ports
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System/Chipset temperature detection
- CPU/CPU OPT/System fan (pump) speed detection
- CPU/System/Chipset overheating warning
- CPU/CPU OPT/System fan (pump) fail warning
- CPU/CPU OPT/System fan (pump) speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- Support for Q-Flash Plus
* The USB flash drive used must be a USB 2.0 flash drive.
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Smart Switch
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Smart Response Technology
- Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
- Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.