Gigabyte GA-H110-D3A Gigabyte GA-H110-D3A Bitcoin Mining ATX Motherboard LGA1151 2xDDR4 6xPCIE M.2 4xSATA3 4xUSB3.1 VGA COM LPT GbE LAN Ethereum
- Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium®processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® H110 Express Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel®
HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 5 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA SSD support)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x PCIe power connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
- Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 19.0cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.